Most small businesses close their doors, never to reopen, following a major disaster such as a fire, an extended court case or period of business interruption. This is mainly due to inadequate insurance and hence if you're in business, you need to protect what's important. And Berns Brett India has a specialist commercial insurance team ready to help.
Business insurance generally falls into three categories:
- Assets and Revenue - things the business owns and its revenue generating capabilities
- Liability - legal obligations arising from injury to others or damage to their property
- Personnel - protection against loss arising from personal accident or illness involving yourself or your employees.
In general following insurances are being taken by corporate houses:
- Fire and Perils
- Business Interruption
- Employee Dishonesty
- Employment Practices Liability
- Goods in Transit
- Loss of Money
- Machinery Breakdown
- Motor Insurance
- Personal Accident, Illness or Disability
- Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability
- Workers Compensation
All businesses are different and their insurance needs vary accordingly. Berns Brett India team is highly experienced in the area of commercial insurance. We are able to access all domestic insurers and the international markets and are able to arrange insurance cover to suit your specific needs.